MONGKIE is a software platform for interactive visualization and analysis of complex omics data in the context of biological networks.
- All components for visualization (e.g. Data-to-Visual mapping and Gene expression overlay), network analysis of defining subgroups, and functional interpretation of network modules can be easily threaded into a pipeline that allows user interaction at each step.
- It was built on top of the Plug-in architecture to support application extension by third-party developers.
- 1. Installation
- 2. Tutorial
- 2.1. Import a GBM-altered network
- 2.2. Data-to-Visual mapping
- 2.3. Network clustering
- 2.4. Make a new network from a cluster
- 2.5. Import expression log2FCs in normal vs. tumor
- 2.6. Functional annotation of a cluster
- 2.7. Import expression profiles for 4 GBM subtypes
- 2.8. Save as a image, CSV files, GraphML, and a VLG (Visualized Graph) file
- 3. Case Study
- 4. Network Visualization
- 5. Network Analysis
- 6. Interaction Sources
- 7. User Interface
- 8. Import and Export
- 9. Implementation
- 10. References